Thursday 7 July 2011

Hello World

First post on a shiny new page!

This blog was originally going to be called Debs Daily Distractions - you all know that I have this curious tendency to drift from topic to topic, project to project, distraction to distraction. Anyway You will find a variety of often unrelated posts, and possibly some pictures from our various photoshoots. You might also have to endure my ramblings on market/economy and my sometimes brilliant sometimes bizarre trading ideas. Lots of tags will be created so if at any point the randomness becomes unbearable one can always filter out some of the useless rubbish.

I feel very happy about starting something fresh and I hope to update almost daily:)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't received your daily notes for a while now. Are you being lazy/too busy going on endless holidays or have I been dropped off the distr list?

    Kai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to be the new News of the World?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha my timing has always been so spot on :)

    ReplyDelete