Saturday 9 July 2011

"dolls, ballerinas and the tutu shortage" photoshoot part I



"dolls, ballerinas and the tutu shortage"









I've been meaning to edit through this set for an awfully long time. The shoot was a collaboration between myself and Meera Mistry, one of the most creative hair stylists London has to offer. She quit her job at a west end Salon one day and started her own business. The photos are meant to be my little contribution to her start-up and they will be used on her forthcoming website.
We had a small but awesome army of friends helping out on the day, see below for credits:

Photography: me
Hair and make-up: Meera
Model: Bhav
Styling: Meera, Tink
Lighting and other mundane tasks: Andrei
Second Shooter: Kat
Location: my parents' house

P.s. The multi-talented Meera made every single piece of clothing for the models out of recycled material.

2 comments: